Professional name: Yousri Saleh
– Academic qualification: BA, 1992, Accounting Division, Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Beginning of professional practice: May 1992.
– Accountants and Auditors Registration, Egyptian Ministry of Finance: 12391.
– Egyptian Merchants Syndicate registration number 12391 chartered accountant
– Branch: 92/3540/92.
– The membership number of the Egyptian Tax Association: 4493.
Second, seminars and workshops
*Diploma in International Arbitration from the Center for International Arbitration, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University (dated 11/11/2005), and ended on (06/30/2006).
• Preparation and management of a seminar on feasibility studies from Shuaa Scientific Center (dated October 26 1998).
• Preparation and management of a seminar on management from the inside from the Shuaa Scientific Center (dated 11/30/1998).
Preparing and managing a seminar on the art of preparing a successful work team from the Canadian Training Institute (dated 9/29/1999).
• Preparing and managing a seminar on how to provide a distinguished service to clients from the Canadian Training Institute (dated 9/28/1999).
• Preparation and management of a seminar on the Egyptian European Association for Economic Development (dated 07/25/2000).
• Preparing and managing a workshop on building networks between businesswomen’s organizations (dated 05/28/2001).
• Preparing and managing a seminar on the Egyptian Auditing Standards from the Commercial Syndicate, the Egyptian Association of Accountants and Auditors (dated 4/10/2001).
• Preparing and managing a seminar on modern techniques for preparing economic feasibility studies from the Arab Organization for Legal Accountants Experts (dated 06/25/2005).
• Preparation and management of a seminar on the new income tax law and the preparation of the new tax return from the Syndicate of Commercials (dated February 26, 2006).
Preparing and managing a seminar on the Egyptian accounting standards from the Syndicate of Commercials (dated 7/9/2006).
First. Conferences he participated in:
– Participation in the activities of the tenth tax conference of the Egyptian Association for Public Finance and Taxes (on 9/15/2005).
• Participating in the activities of the internal audit conference in the framework of corporate governance (on 26/9/2005).
• Participation in the activities of the scientific conference for professional developments in the field of accounting and auditing locally and internationally (on 9/10/2006).
• Participating in the activities of the scientific conference on corporate governance locally and internationally (on 10/2/2007).
• Participation in the activities of the scientific conference of the Trade Union on the profession of accounting and auditing (dated 27/10/2007).
*Participation in the activities of the scientific conference, withholding and collection under the account of tax and deferred tax (dated 01/29/2008).
• Participation in the activities of the scientific conference of the Arab Organization of Certified Public Accountants on corporate governance locally (on 02/12/2008).
• Participation in the activities of the scientific conference of the Arab Management Organization on the administrative development plan, regulations, financial and administrative systems and the organizational structure, explaining the problems and defects of the systems and how to deal with them
•Participating in the activities of the scientific conference at the British Institute for providing investment, economic, financial and legal services necessary for establishing, following up and evaluating investment projects, whether they are new or existing projects.
Third: Professional Societies:
• Member of the International Tax Association.
• Member of the Egyptian Tax Association.
• Member of the Arab Organization for Certified Public Accountants.
• Member of the General Union of Arab Accountants and Auditors.
• Member of the General Union of Egyptians Abroad.
• Member of the Egyptian Association for Public Finance and Taxes.
• Member of the Central Marketing Association.
• Member of the Egyptian Society for Human Development
• Member of the International Development Organization for Human Rights
Member of the scientific association for experience and evaluation.
Member of the Center for International Arbitration, Faculty of Law, Ain Shams University
• Member of the Commercial Syndicate – Practicing Chartered Accountant Division
• Member of the Arab Organization for Economic Affairs
• Member of the Political Affairs Committee – Department of Political Analysis
• Adviser to the Minister of Manpower for Dispute Affairs.
• Member of the American Financial Analysis Association
• Member of the Arab Council for Customary Judiciary and the Arab Council for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.
• Registered in the Ministry of Supply and Trade – Commercial Registration Authority.
Fourth: Academic certificates
• BA in General Commerce, Ain Shams University, very good
• MA in Macroeconomics, Ain Shams University
• Master in Personnel and Information Management, Cornell University – America
• Diploma in Financial Analysis from the American Institute of Economic Analysis
• Diploma in Administration and Computer with a good grade
• Obtaining a Programmer degree in DB4
• Having many courses at the British Cultural Center
Fifth: practical experiences
– Group leader in Mr. Samir Fahmy’s office, chartered accountants and tax experts, consultants in management and administration, members of the Accountants and Auditors Association, members of the Egyptian Tax Association until June 1998.
The following are the works in which he participated or was supervised:
|Name of Company||Legal Entity||Legal Entity||Name of Company|
|Taki Group of Companies||S.A.E.||Cairo Travel||Limited Liability|
|R.I.D. Misr Petroleum Service||S.A.E.||Consultant Studies Center||Vocational Office|
|Uni Tack for Petroleum Services||S.A.E.||Arab Consultant Home||Joint Special Governmental Sector|
|Real Estate Consultants for Artists||S.A.E.||Maadi Tower Hospital||Limited Partnership|
|Egyptian Development Group||Individual||Sport Committee for Alazher Personnel||Special Purpose General Committee|
|Baewoo||Romance for Tourist Development||Limited Liability|
2 – Tax business
Attendance before the appeal committees and committees of the tax authority and general sales tax, experts ’interest, and tax evasion combating administration.
3- Other business
– Establishing many money and people companies, starting from drafting contracts and registering them in the courts and notary, extracting licenses for chambers of commerce, publishing in the companies’ newspaper and commercial newspapers, extracting the tax card, and finally extracting the commercial register and the import and export card.
* Amending many companies’ contracts.
* High and effective capacity in dealing with:
1- Labor offices
2- The Social Insurance Authority
3- Interest in companies
4- General Authority for Export and Import Supervision
5- The Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building
6- General Petroleum Authority
7- Public Security Interest
8- The Capital Market Authority
9- General Organization for Industrialization
10- Federation of Industries
11- The industrial record
12 – Industrial control
13- The Customs Authority
* For our “Yes, We Can Help You” slogan to be remarkably real, we had to reform the following tools that set us apart from others:
1- Higher ability to perform the largest possible amount of work.
2- Distinguished relationships.
3- Customer satisfaction is our goal.
4- Our office is open for more than 12 hours a day.
5- A permanent website on the Internet.
6- We reach our customers at their work places.
7- 20 years experience.
8- The office contracts with an impressive group of jurists with great experience in different courts.
9- We have a group of highly qualified advisors who can deal with banks and all financial institutions and settle problems and disputes.
* High strength and effective to handle the following:
A- Labor Office
B – the money market
C – The Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building
D- Industrial Control
E – Public Security Department
And – the Social Security Authority
G- The General Organization for Export Control
H- The Customs Department
I- Federation of Industries
J- Department of Companies
K- The Public Authority for Industrialization
L – The industrial registry
M – General Petroleum Authority
High and effective ability in dealing with: –
* Labour Office
* Social Security Authority
* Corporate department
* The money market
* The General Authority for Exports
* The General Authority for Industrial Control
* Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building
* Customs Service
* The industrial registry
* Federation of Industries
* General Petroleum Corporation
* General Security
* Preparing the documentary and notebook cycle for many companies.
* Insurance for many establishments and their employees in the General Authority for Social Insurance.
* Preparing personnel files for submission to the labor office
* Preparation of many regulations for work and approval of the Labor Office.
* The issuance of residence permits for many foreign shareholders of companies.
The Financial and Legal Experience House certifications are the main component of the development of any member of our team.
From this point on, the Financial and Legal Expertise House provides some of this certification to support its long experience in the Egyptian market:
1- Egyptian Tax Association.
2- The International Arbitration Center of the Bar Association.
3- The International Arbitration Center for the International and African Bar Association.
4- Political analysis of the Bar Association Policy Affairs Committee.
5- The Arab Council for Customary Judiciary and the Arab Council for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research.
6- Ain Shams Rights Center for International Arbitration.
7- Ministry of Supply and Trade – Commercial Registration Authority.
8- The Canadian Center for Human Development.
9 – The Egyptian Institute for Accountants and Auditors.
10 – Diploma in financial accounting.
11 – Institute of Computer for Information Technology.
12- International Organization for Human Development and Human Rights.
The office’s clients work in various fields, including but not limited to:
-Establishing tourist villages.
-Mixing and filling of fertilizers
– Import and Export
– Glass industry.
– Shop for coffee
-Preparing professional staff
– All types of contracting
Our motto is: Yes, we can help you and are committed to quality service.
And because we are certain that human resources are the basis of success, not mechanical, and from this concept we took the initiative to support these human resources by providing the following services:
* Financial accountant course
* Tax cycle
* Review course
A course in value-added tax
* Course on Excel (Accounting)
* Secretarial course
* Management course
*An internationally accredited course in:
* Course in CFA Financial Market Analysis (Part 1-2)
* Giving you the opportunity to be an accountant in any accounting office and participate in their work.
* We are not only a center for accountants and computer training, but also a center for preparing all future needs and we want you to know just that.